Exeltainer Management, in its desire to ensure the quality of services to our clients, establishes the key principles of UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 management system for the following activities:
“Design, manufacturing and commercialisation of Insulated Solutions systems to maintain the cold chain throughout the process of storage, delivery and distribution”.
The values of this quality policy translate into the following commitments:
- To promote continuous improvement of the Quality System, bringing into play all the resources it deems necessary to strengthen these bases and the achievement of our objectives.
- To adopt commitment of the compliance with ISO 9001:2015 Norm in addition to legal and regulatory requirements that may apply.
- To involves the whole staff on the maintenance and the continuous improvement of the Quality System. In the same way, the staff is steadily encouraged to carry out its duty to reach the highest degree of satisfaction to our customers.
More specifically, EXELTAINER set the strategic objectives based on:
- Providing a quality service, according UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 Norm through each and every one of our departments
- Maintenance and updating of our technical resources.
- The proper selection of our suppliers through objective criteria for evaluating their services.
- The continuous training of staff in their respective areas.
- A service offered with high added value, that is, capable of solving specific problems of customers in a personalized way.
Quality policy is shared and understood amongst all employees in Exeltainer. All supporting documentation of the system is mandatory for the staff of our organization.
The customer is the reason for being of Exeltainer and its complete satisfaction our priority. The compliance with the Quality System is mandatory for the staff of our organisation.
Customer – what we are all about. Customers satisfaction is our highest priority.