Insulated packaging concept is the perfect solution for your shipments since that keeps the cold chain, being ideal for the transport of pharmaceutical and biotechnological products. In this way, we protect the thermal integrity of the products from origin to destination. If you are looking for insulated packaging solutions for the cold chain, Exeltainer is the right solution for you!
We have different types of insulated packaging solutions that meet all the specifications required for the transport of products at a controlled temperature: insulated containers, reusable insulated solutions, refrigerated transport solutions. In addition, our design department can assist in the development of specific solutions.
Insulated packaging concept: development process
The packaging development process goes through of different stages.
- Know the required specifications: This is the basis for the design of the project of an insulated packaging solution. It is very important to define the requirements in terms of storage temperature, product volume, thermal properties and logistic limitations.
- Calculate package size. Define precise measurement points and ensure that the temperature is the required in every one of them.
- Test the product in different weather conditions. Temperature and humidity tests are performed, reproducing certain climatic conditions to analyze the impact on the payload.
- Rate the packaging. After the temperature tests, the performance tests are carried out. In this way, all the information about the design (materials used, loading method, etc.) and the protocol for the climatic tests is provided.
- Technical support. The Exeltainer team provides technical support to ensure packaging efficiency. In addition, continuous technical assistance is provided to always improve and provide quality service.
If you need insulated packaging for your business, count on us. Our mission is to provide effective and qualified packaging solutions, with the best cost-benefit relation to the needs of distribution, storing and shipment of products that require a certain temperature within a specific period of time.
Additionally, all our solutions for refrigerated transport are qualified with Universal Packout and can be customized according our customer needs. We invite you to know them by clicking on this page: solutions of thermal packaging.
In Exeltainer we take charge of the design, testing, qualification and manufacturing of insulated packaging with controlled temperature. If you want to know more about our different solutions, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to advise you.